Saturday, January 12, 2008

Work in progress

Well, the Memphis Ultra blog is as the title reads, a work in progress. We have all been busy lately with new babies, work, etc. I think it is all most of us can do just to get a run in! Michael, Patrick, and Drew went on a long run this morning with Michael and Patrick running 30 and Drew running 20! I headed out today at Shelby Farms for an 8 miler that turned into a 5 miler because of a huge blood blister plus I have my first race of the season tomorrow - a 3K at Overton Park. I know, a 3K is not very ultra, but running some small races for a while so I can possibly build up to another 50K.

Hopefully we can get some work on this blog done and hopefully do a profile of it's members, plus start some discussions or post some times to run. Until then...

Happy running!

No comments: