Saturday, March 29, 2008

6-hour Endurance Partipants (so far)

1. Michael Poole
2. Patrick Dodd
3. John Dodd
4. Holly Hen
5. Drew Hen
6. Mike Wallace
7. Janet Wallace
8. Laura Jaggar
9. Mike Hudson
10. Samm Schill
11. Chickie Messlein
12. John Rawlinson

**I have had many people tell me that they will be there running, so please either get your forms to me or drop us an email at memphisultra@gmail.com to let us know if you plan on coming - we want to make sure we have enough t-shirt, goody bags, and food for everyone!!

3 comments:

Mike Hudson said...

My wife (Jennifer) plans on running also. I have a few other runners that I will contact to see what their plans are.

Memphis Ultra said...

Thanks for letting us know and for checking with others. We appreciate your help and are looking forward to the race!!

Billy said...

I am really upset that I'm going to miss this event. If I wasn't injured, I would definately be there. Best of luck to you and thanks for putting on this event. Sounds really fun.

Billy